SimpleFit Conservatories Southend are one of the leading suppliers of made to measure and bespoke conservatories. We have many happy customers in the Southend area. All our conservatories are made in the UK with the most up-to-date state of the art machinery. Each conservatory undergoes three quality control checks before delivery.
SimpleFit Conservatories always offers outstanding service with customer satisfaction our number one priority. It is because of this, many of our customers have recommended SimpleFit Conservatories to their family and friends. We have the right conservatory for you and we never use any pressure selling techniques like many other conservatory companies Southend. Our team will help you through the whole process when ordering your conservatory so you can relax knowing you are in safe hands. We are a trusted company and have been supplying conservatories to customers in the Southend area for many years.
SimpleFit Conservatories offer Edwardian Conservatories at great price's. There are two types of Edwardian Conservatories, single hipped and the double hipped style. Edwardian Conservatories are designed to give you more floor space in the conservatory. All of our Edwardian range are available for customers in Southend. They are available with dwarf wall, infill panel and full height glass. Please call or fill in our contact form and you to could have one of these stylish conservatories to enjoy.
Victorian Conservatories Southend
Our Victorian Conservatories are available with either a standard or double-hipped roof. A double-hipped roof allows for increased roof height. This double-hipped option is a popular choice for bungalows owners in Southend. All of our Victorian Conservatories include two top opening vents and a pair of French doors. All of our Victorian range are available in dwarf wall, infill panel and full height glass. Please call or fill in our contact form and you could have one of these stylish conservatories to enjoy.
Lean-to Conservatories Southend
Lean-to Conservatories combines traditional conservatory design, with practicality, as it makes the most use of the available floor space. This conservatory has been especially designed for the UK conservatory market. The Lean-to conservatory is the ideal conservatory if you have a smaller budget. The Lean-to Conservatory has become the most popular choice for bungalow owner's as the roof is much lower on this style of conservatory. All of our Lean-to Conservatories are available to customers in the Southend area. They are available with dwarf wall, infill panel and full height glass. Please Call or fill in our contact form and you could have one of these stylish conservatories to enjoy.
Our Bespoke Conservatories are made to measure, so the conservatory fits into the exact space you have allocated. SimpleFit Conservatories offer a wide selection of Bespoke Conservatories, we design the conservatory to the customers exact requirements. We have designed conservatories to suit many different styles, taste and budgets. All of our Bespoke Conservatory ranges are available in dwarf wall, infill panel and full height glass. Please call or fill in our contact form and you could have one of these stylish conservatories to enjoy.
Conservatory Information for Southend
We are often asked if planning permission will be needed for one of our Conservatories? Please contact Southend council for further information on their planning laws.
We ask our customers to check with the Planning Portal to make sure that they do not need any permission to build their conservatory in Southend.
Conservatories Fully Fitted
We offer conservatories fully fitted and ready to use including all fixtures and fittings. Contact us today to find out more about this great conservatory offer.
Please note: Our conservatories are a much higher quality than the conservatories offered by some of the leading conservatory companies and garden centres in Southend. We use high quality uPVC and have fully trained staff who make sure our conservatories are built to last, so why not contact us now?
We supply conservatories all over the UK
Planning Permission For Conservatories
Adding a conservatory to your house is considered to be permitted development, not needing an application for planning permission, subject to the limits and conditions listed below.
Click here for full details.
- When adding a conservatory it can't be more than half the area of land around the "original house"* would be covered by additions or other buildings
- No extension forward of the principal elevation or side elevation fronting a highway
- No extension to be higher than the highest part of the roof
- Single-storey rear conservatory must not extend beyond the rear wall of the original house* by more than three metres if an attached house or by four metres if a detached house
- Maximum height of a single-storey rear extension of four metres
- Extensions of more than one storey must not extend beyond the rear wall of the original house* by more than three metres or be within seven metres of any boundary opposite the rear wall of the house
- Maximum eaves height of an extension within two metres of the boundary of three metres
- Maximum eaves and ridge height of extension no higher than existing house
- Side extensions to be single storey with maximum height of four metres and width no more than half that of the original house
- Roof pitch of extensions higher than one storey to match existing house
- No verandas, balconies or raised platforms
- On designated land* no permitted development for rear extensions of more than one storey; no cladding of the exterior; no side extensions
* The term "original house" means the house as it was first built or as it stood on 1 July 1948 (if it was built before that date). Although you may not have built an extension to the house, a previous owner may have done so.